Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Direction

Hi, *waves* It's me again, after sooo long. Decided on a name change.. And I love it!!! I am hoping to finally get my place in order and start posting some of my creations! I just recently went to renew my domain ( it's been about 2 months since it expired ) and found out that someone already snatched it up!! The name was definitely catchy.. Any who, I bought another domain name and now looking around for a good hosting site.. Sooo hopefully soon my site will be up and running again..

I also have been working hard to get my scrapbook room in order.. Painted it about a month ago, however I am thinking about re-paininting it. LOL, hubby says.. good luck, you're on your own this time!! Can't blame him, right? Welp, off to surf around and get some ideas for personalizing my spot!

Thanks for the visit and hope you come back real soon!

Oh,forgot to mention.. as I was surfing I came across these cute lil stamps from " The Greeting Farm ". You have to take a look.. sooo cute!!!