Saturday, August 9, 2008

Whooooaaa

So yea, it sure has been awhile.. Not that many come to or even know that my blog exist. Anywho, a whole lotta stuff going on in RL. We are currently purchasing a house and are in Escrow. We are hoping to be moving in by the end of this month, August. We are moving about an hour away from San Jose, Ca. I will miss it that's for sure, but it will be good for my kids. Not to mention we will be living in a beautiful house. We will also be closer to my hubby's dad, step mother and brothers. I have family out there as well so it should be nice. The only thing I am not looking forward to is how HOT it is out there.. But we have Central Air, so can't really complain. And hopefully in a couple of years we can add a pool.

Did I also mention that I am soo excited to decorate? YAY!!! Not sure what my colors will be, but I definitely want something light and airy, but cozy! I am definitely into the Pottery Barn look, although I cannot afford anything at PB.. But love looking anyways and getting ideas!

Welp, I have been playing in photoshop alot. Actually with my photographs. Cleaning them up and making the colors pop! I have been looking at a lot of tutorials and am realizing that the way I have been working in PS is definitely the loooong way.. I have learned soo many shortcuts. It's amazing all the stuff you can do in PS. Love it!!

I hope to be able to update more often. Thanks for stopping by and please do come back from time to time! Who knows, I may have even updated :)

No comments: