Sunday, September 20, 2009

Free at last

Well, looks like I will be on here a lot more as I will have some major free time. I received my notice at work of my lay off and my last day will be 9/25. I have been with the company for 9 years and it was quite a shocker when it happened. But I am definitely ready for new opportunities that lay ahead. I am also looking forward to some time with kids. I have many projects that I have been putting off and now I can start and finish them. I will miss the many friends that I've made at work.. that is definitely going to be the hard part about leaving.

I am hoping to reconnect with some of my online friends that I've lost touch with. And am eager to start drawing and being creative!!

Oh and did I forget to mention that I am free at last!!

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you will visit again real soon!

4 comments:

Wrayne said...

awww hon I had no idea that you were facing a lay off. Indeed there are many changes you are about to face but the opportunities that may come your way is an exciting thought as well. Yay for having family time, personal time and of course knowing you, drawing, pixeling and SCRAPBOOKING time! w00t! I have you added to my reader so I will keep tabs on ya. Have a splendid day!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I cant believe I stumbled upon your blog via links. How the heck are you?

Angel

Lisa (aka Leezy) said...

Angel... How are you girly? What's your contact info.. I lost touch with both you and Vickie.. Things are good here, miss ya!!

Angel said...

Popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas