Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Day to Relax?

It's about 11:26 am as I write this and I was suppose to wake up Big Tone at 11:00. He is sooo tired as he worked all night, so I'm letting him sleep a little longer. He usually doesn't get up until 2:00 however we are having friends over today and we have to pay a visit to Costco for last minute items. And I'm sure he is going to try and convince me that he "NEEDS" an IPOD. I don't mind that he buys one, however he is just doing it because someone at his work has one and brings it into work and plays it for everyone. Which half of them can't stand the music he plays. All this coming from a guy who never wanted an Ipod, and now because of a co-worker, he just has to have one. Oh and not to mention the speaker system that you can get for it. I tell ya, when Tone buys something, he doesn't skimp. HA!

Sooo I already know that on the day I would like to relax, it will turn out busy! Well I wish everyone a Happy, Fun, Loving, Relaxing day! I'm off to whoop some kid butt as they are tearing up my house.. and off to wake up my sexy hubby!

Have a good one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boys and their toys! lol Hope you are enjoying your time off!